Tuesday 4 October 2016

Leaves so bright!


Good Morning, all :)

Hope you are having a good start to your day?

These two cards below, were posted on over at my Instagram account - the second pic was posted with a caution - that background....it's so bright! lol

I have been enjoying playing with the Autumn Morning, rustling leaves stamps from Crafter's Companion UK.  I've created cards with traditional Autumn colours but on these two cards, I fancied a change - Oh my...seriously, they are as bright at they look.  I used Ranger Dye inks to stamp these leaves and I have to say I LOVE these inks! The background of the second card was made using Distress inks.  I'm calling that card my 'Tree of Hope' - I shall be framing it & placing it on my craft room wall.





I hope my cards have 'brightened' your day ;-)

I would like to include my first card into the following challenges:


Thanks for dropping by,

Until next time,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment