Saturday 29 October 2016

Guest designer over at Addicted to CAS



Hi everyone!

WOW! How excited am I? Yep, pretty much! I only won the watercolour challenge over at Addicted to CAS a fortnight ago - I am soooo happy & grateful - if you joined in then you would have seen all the beautiful creations that entered.  Honestly, I am so glad I didn't have to choose a winner - they all would've won if it was my choice.

SO, I'm still excited as I was invited to be a


Yes! I find it difficult to believe too! I am however, very grateful for the honour, as I was for winning the watercolour Challenge a fortnight ago!

The Codeword challenge for this fortnight is

Just in time for Halloween! This theme can be interpreted anyway you like but please bear in mind that your card will need to be clean & simple! 

Here's my card


So, what are you waiting for, go & join in!!!! 

Thanks again to everyone over at Addicted to CAS

Until next time,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment