Tuesday 22 September 2015

Trick or Treat!


Good Morning to you!
Today's card is all about Halloween! Do you know, this is my first handmade Halloween card, EVER? Yep, that's right - I've admired everyone else's cards for a good few years but never attempted to make one myself...that is, until now.  I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed putting this card together and it helped big time that Newton's Nook had a free digi to get me started - which also meant that I could join in with their Inky Paws Challenge #25 -Halloween theme! 
Thanks Newton's Nook!
So here is my card:

Can you see little Newton? He's dressed up as a spooky black cat for Halloween! 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge(s):
Hope you like it?  Thanks for stopping by today, your visit is very much appreciated.
Until next time
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment