Tuesday 15 September 2015

Daisy daisy...

Hello there crafty Peeps!

I've had fun inking up and using my ZIG clear brush pens on the Stampendous 'Daisy thanks' stamp set - these pens are such fun to use and blend beautifully. Firstly, I stamped on a Paper Atsy's watercolour paper panel - using a Versafine ink pad. I then used some Hero Arts clear embossing powder over the top, heat set and then coloured using my Zig pens. Once colouring complete I stamped my (two) sentiment out using Versafine again, and heat embossed using the same Hero Arts clear embossing powder.  I then added my stamped panel onto an A2 card base adding a black strip of card at the bottom (to ground the image). Once that was done I added my sentiment and a few sequins.
 
That's it for today's card, thanks so much for dropping by -
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment